Chatham Rev + ST Beach Cruiser (retrospec)
Not your average beach cruiser.
Casual comfort meets modern luxury in Chatham Rev+. This electric cruiser expertly marries powerful, state-of-the-art conveniences with the classic comfort features you love on your regular beach bike – making for the perfect best-of-both-worlds experience. With a powerful motor and battery offering an improved range of 52+ miles, you can cruise all day long; and with Pedal Assist, throttle, wide tires, and an upright riding position, you’ll stay comfortable the whole time. Then, when your adventure is done for the day, turn on your front and rear lights and enjoy taking the long way home.
*52+ Mile Range
*Cruise for miles
*6 Pedal Assist Levels
*Propel while pedaling
*Planetary geared hub motor
*Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes
*Consistent & confident stopping power
*3” Wide Tires
*With puncture protection
*Front & Rear Lights
*Hop On With Ease
Getting on and off your bike has never been easier, thanks to an accessible step through frame shape that also allows for a comfortable, upright riding position.
*Easy Access to Controls
The handlebar-mounted button pod controls everything, from the throttle, to the headlight, to walk mode, pedal assistance, and more – all right at your fingertips.
*Center-Mounted B/W Display
The black-and-white LCD screen is large and high-contrast, making it easy to read in the bright sun – at a glance, you can keep track of your bike’s battery level, Pedal Assist mode, speed, and more with your eyes on the road.
*On- or Off-Bike Charging
This e-bike’s fully integrated battery is uniquely able to be charged both on and off the bike. It also uses LG 21700 cells to store more energy and offer a 52+ mile range when fully charged.
*Push to Go
Convenient thumb throttle puts 500W worth of power at your fingertips and leaves plenty of room to comfortably grip the handlebars. Simply push the throttle to be propelled at speeds up to 20mph.
*Durable, Long-Lasting, High Range
48V/500Wh Li-ion battery using LG 21700 cells offers a range of 35+ miles. Fully charges within 5-6 hours.
*Quiet, Consistent Braking
Tektro mechanical disc brakes with180mm rotors offer more reliable stopping power, so you can brake confidently in all kinds of weather conditions.
Extra wide and grippy 3” tires roll right over bumps for a smooth ride, and additional puncture protection keeps the risk of flat tires to a minimum.
*Superior Grip All Around
Sweaty palms and slippery feet have met their match with comfortable, nonslip handlebar grips and pedals.
*Tackle Inclines or Cruise Flats
With a versatile Shimano 7-speed Mega-Range drivetrain that makes riding uphill or into headwinds a breeze.
*Sunset-Ready Front & Rear Lights
Don’t let the sun set on your adventures. This bike is equipped with an integrated headlight and battery-operated taillight so you won’t have to worry about getting back before dark.
*Customize to Meet Your Needs
With mounting points to easily add a rear rack, basket, fenders, and more, you can redesign your ride to be tailored to your adventures.
*All-in-One Tool Included
This e-bike comes with all the tools you need for assembly and maintenance – all conveniently folded up in one portable, multi-functional tool that fits in your pocket for tune-ups on-the-go.
*Comfortable Riding Position
Swingback handlebars and a padded saddle promote a comfortable and relaxed upright riding position, and a lower center of gravity makes the e-bike easier to handle in all situations.
- Sizes16.5" Step Through
- MaterialAlloy, 6061
- Dropouts1x rear fender eyelets, rear rack mounts,
- Replaceable Der HangerYes
- RimsAlloy 36H for disc brake
- HubsAlloy bolt on 17mm nut
- Spokes13G/2.3mm w/brass nipples
- Tires26x3.0 with puncture protection
- Motor48V/500W geared
- Drive ModePAS/Thumb throttle Left side , cadence sensor
- DisplayB&W LCD center mount display with 6 levels of asist, anytime throttle and walk mode.
- Charge Time (empty to full)Approximately 5-6hrs hrs.
- Range52+ miles
- Battery500Wh/48VLG 21700 cells; Charge on or off bike
- Derailleur - RearShimano Tourney 7 speed
- Shifter(s)Shimano Tourney 7 speed
- Crankset42T alloy
- ChainKMC Z7
- BBJIS square taper cartridge
- Freewheel/CogShimano 14-34T
- HeadsetThreaded,, 1 1/8"
- BrakesTektro mechanical with 180mm rotors and semi-metalic pads
- HandlebarsAlloy cruiser
- GripsComfort with alloy lock rings
- StemAlloy quill
- SaddleComfort Cruiser
- SeatpostAlloy 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seatpost ClampAlloy QR
- PedalsPP platform 9/16"
- KickstandRear mount, adjustable, aluminum alloy
- Light(s)Integrated/system operated front light w/ battery operated rear light
- ChaincoverFull Coverage
- Tools2/3/4/5/6mm hex wrench; 8/10/15/17mm open wrench; 13g spoke wrench
- Recommended Weight Limit350lbs